JOIN THE TEAM
To become part of Sarah's talented and dedicated team, please email your cover letter and resume to us at: Careers@SarahGardnerJewellery.com
(Please note only suitable applicants that have unlimited working rights in Australia will be contacted).
We are seeking an experienced Boutique Manager to lead our team of jewellery professionals to success.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous staff discount and a supported, inclusive work environment.
What you will do:
- Lead the retail team to success.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Create a positive, motivating environment for staff and clients.
- Be effective in communication with exceptional people management.
- Uphold brand visual merchandising guidelines.
- Represent the brand and lead by example, upholding our high level of professionalism at all times.
- You will be responsible for staff rosters and day to day running of our busy boutique.
- Responsible for training staff on new collections, brand policies and procedures and activations.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience managing a jewellery or high end boutique.
- A genuine love of building client relationships.
- A proven track record of leading a team to success.
- Be energetic and inspiring to your team and clients.
- 3-5 years previous experience as a store manager preferably in jewellery or luxury goods.
- A love of fine jewellery, esp coloured gemstones.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary + super + bonus.
- Generous staff discount.
- Jewellery gift on your birthday.
- An incredibly unique culture and supported work environment
- Work with amazing gemstones and the best selection of Australian opals.
- Work as part of a team with a high retention of staff. Everyone in our team is supported and appreciated and a huge part of our story.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Work for an ethical company that has a 100% transparency code.
Please send a cover letter along with your resume to: